- Bribie Cove holds the highest rating for Quality Care by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- Bribie Cove holds the maximum three year Accreditation by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- Bribie Cove offers high quality Dining through our nutritionally-approved Seasonal Menu
- We offer choice of additional items on a voluntary basis with no compulsory charges
- Bribie Cove is a part of the Family-owned McKenzie Aged Care Group, caring for 1700 senior Australians, employing 2,400 staff members and generating $35m in taxes.
Live Your Life with our Care
Bribie Cove provides the highest quality care in aged care as proven by the independent assessment by the Australian Government’s Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (ACQSC). Bribie Cove is where our resident’s come first in both quality of care, and choice.
Bribie Cove’s latest assessment by the ACQSC was conducted in March of 2020 and found that our care and services comply with all of the accreditation standards and has been accredited for the maximum period of three years.
The loyalty and love locals have for Bribie Island make ours a place where residents feel at home. Minutes from the Pumicestone Passage, we enjoy a tranquil seaside setting and a relaxed place where people feel connected. Most of our team are locals, and our volunteers keep residents involved with their community. With friends and families always welcome, Bribie Cove is a special place to be.