- Charlesbrook holds the highest rating for Quality Care by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- Charlesbrook holds the maximum three year Accreditation by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- Charlesbrook offers high quality Dining through our nutritionally-approved Seasonal Menu
- We offer choice of additional items on a voluntary basis with no compulsory charges
- Charlesbrook is a part of the Family-owned McKenzie Aged Care Group, caring for 1700 senior Australians, employing 2,400 staff members and generating $35m in taxes.
Live Your Life with our Care
Charlesbrook provides the highest quality care in aged care. Independently assessed by the Australian Government’s Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (ACQSC), Charlesbrook is where our resident’s come first in both quality of care, and choice.
We encourage you to view the Government’s Accreditation Assessment that was conducted by the independent ACQSC, to learn more about the high quality of care Charlesbrook delivers to our residents. McKenzie Aged Care is 100% transparent with our assessments and reports, because we want you to make the best-informed decisions for yourself or loved ones when it comes to quality of care and choice.
Nestled in the beautiful leafy surrounds of Templestowe, is a welcoming and sought-after aged care community, where staff and residents feel more like family.
At Charlesbrook, we always keep our door open for visits from loved ones, and we are supported by a group of volunteers who help our residents stay connected with the local community.