A place to call home
As a retiree at Glasshouse Views, you have the freedom to be as social or independent, relaxed or active as you want it to be, in a place that’s flexible, friendly and fun. Thanks to our wonderful island location and first-class leisure options, your friends and family will want to visit you here, and you’ll love entertaining them in your wonderful new home.
Some of the many features of our villas include…
- Low-maintenance, self-contained two- and three-bedroom homes
- High-quality interiors, with generous and bright open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas
- Quality kitchen appliances and benchtops
- Separate laundry
- Generous built-in storage, including built-in robes.
- Beautifully manicured gardens and streetscape, with driveway
- Private fully landscaped and paved garden courtyard with shaded patio
- Five-star design features
- Extra-high ceilings
- Security screens on doors and windows
- Remote control lock-up garage with internal access.
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Ensuite, plus separate bathroom or powder room
- 24-hour monitored emergency call service
Future peace of mind
Planning ahead, while you’re still relatively young, alert and physically active is so important. When you live in our retirement community, it’s a comfort to know that if your needs should change in the future, you’ll have priority access to excellent care at McKenzie’s Glasshouse Views Aged Care residence right next door – providing you with remarkable convenience and peace of mind.