- Heritage Lodge holds the highest rating for Quality Care by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- Heritage Lodge holds the maximum three year Accreditation by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- Heritage Lodge offers high quality Dining through our nutritionally-approved Seasonal Menu
- We offer choice of additional items on a voluntary basis with no compulsory charges
- Heritage Lodge is a part of the Family-owned McKenzie Aged Care Group, caring for 1700 senior Australians, employing 2,400 staff members and generating $35m in taxes.
Live Your Life with our Care
Heritage Lodge provides the highest quality care in aged care. Independently assessed by the Australian Government’s Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (ACQSC), Heritage Lodge is where our resident’s come first in both quality of care, and choice.
We encourage you to view the Government’s Accreditation Assessment that was conducted by the independent ACQSC, to learn more about the high quality of care Heritage Lodge delivers to our residents. McKenzie Aged Care is 100% transparent with our assessments and reports, because we want you to make the best-informed decisions for yourself or loved ones when it comes to quality of care and choice.
Our proud country connections make Heritage Lodge a warm, welcoming place to live. With open-plan living, our residence has an atmosphere that brings people together to relax by the fireplace in our comfortable lounge area, or share some nibbles and a piano sing-along in the bar. Surrounded by homely comforts and beautiful gardens, we enjoy a close-knit community that feels more like a family.