- Newmans on the Park holds the highest rating for Quality Care by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- Newmans on the Park holds the maximum three year Accreditation by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- Newmans on the Park offers high quality Dining through our nutritionally-approved Seasonal Menu
- We offer choice of additional items on a voluntary basis with no compulsory charges
- Newmans on the Park is a part of the Family-owned McKenzie Aged Care Group, caring for 1700 senior Australians, employing 2,400 staff members and generating $35m in taxes.
Live Your Life with our Care
Newmans on the Park provides the highest quality care in aged care. Independently assessed by the Australian Government’s Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (ACQSC), Newmans on the Park is where our resident’s come first in both quality of care, and choice.
We encourage you to view the Government’s Accreditation Assessment that was conducted by the independent ACQSC, to learn more about the high quality of care Newmans delivers to our residents. McKenzie Aged Care is 100% transparent with our assessments and reports, because we want you to make the best-informed decisions for yourself or loved ones when it comes to quality of care and choice.
Surrounded by homely comforts and natural bushland gardens, Newmans On The Park is a welcoming place to live. With a warm country feel, Newmans brings people together in a close-knit community that feels more like a family. On balmy nights, many head to the courtyard for cheese, wine and a good chat, while our regular mix of social events and quiet one-on-one time ensures Newmans always feels cosy and connected.