- Rosebrook holds the highest rating for Quality Care by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- Rosebrook holds the maximum three year Accreditation by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- Rosebrook offers high quality Dining through our nutritionally-approved Seasonal Menu
- We offer choice of additional items on a voluntary basis with no compulsory charges
- Rosebrook is a part of the Family-owned McKenzie Aged Care Group, caring for 1700 senior Australians, employing 2,400 staff members and generating $35m in taxes.
Live Your Life with our Care
Rosebrook provides the highest quality care in aged care. Independently assessed by the Australian Government’s Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (ACQSC), Rosebrook is where our resident’s come first in both quality of care, and choice.
We encourage you to view the Government’s Accreditation Assessment that was conducted by the independent ACQSC, to learn more about the high quality of care Rosebrook delivers to our residents. McKenzie Aged Care is 100% transparent with our assessments and reports, because we want you to make the best-informed decisions for yourself or loved ones when it comes to quality of care and choice.
Rosebrook is a sought after aged care residence that enjoys the best of the Mornington Peninsula region along with strong local community connections. Nestled at the base of Arthur’s Seat, our newly renovated facilities are beautiful, welcoming places, but it’s the people who live and work here that make our community truly special.
At Rosebrook, we have built our reputation as a sought-after aged care residence by providing excellence in care and a friendly, welcoming environment. Most of the staff here are locals, many of us completed our internship at Rosebrook, and some of us even have family members here as residents.