- SandBrook holds the highest rating for Quality Care by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- SandBrook holds the maximum three year Accreditation by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- SandBrook offers high quality Dining through our nutritionally-approved Seasonal Menu
- We offer choice of additional items on a voluntary basis with no compulsory charges
- SandBrook is a part of the Family-owned McKenzie Aged Care Group, caring for 1700 senior Australians, employing 2,400 staff members and generating $35m in taxes.
Live Your Life with our Care
SandBrook provides the highest quality care in aged care. Independently assessed by the Australian Government’s Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (ACQSC), SandBrook is where our resident’s come first in both quality of care, and choice.
We encourage you to view the Government’s Accreditation Assessment that was conducted by the independent ACQSC, to learn more about the high quality of care SandBrook delivers to our residents. McKenzie Aged Care is 100% transparent with our assessments and reports, because we want you to make the best-informed decisions for yourself or loved ones when it comes to quality of care and choice.
SandBrook’s lush gardens are a favourite spot for residents who enjoy meandering pathways through gorgeous magnolias and past playful local lizards, known as Water Dragons.
We have created many inviting areas where people can get together at SandBrook, as well as plenty of more secluded, intimate spaces for spending quiet time with loved ones, reading a book or doing a crossword.
We also enjoy the support of volunteers which help with hand massages, nail painting, a welcome chat and outings.