- Seabrook holds the highest rating for Quality Care by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- Seabrook holds the maximum three year Accreditation by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- Seabrook offers high quality Dining through our nutritionally-approved Seasonal Menu
- We offer choice of additional items on a voluntary basis with no compulsory charges
- Seabrook is a part of the Family-owned McKenzie Aged Care Group, caring for 1700 senior Australians, employing 2,400 staff members and generating $35m in taxes.
Live Your Life with our Care
Seabrook provides the highest quality care in aged care. Independently assessed by the Australian Government’s Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (ACQSC), Seabrook is where our resident’s come first in both quality of care, and choice.
We encourage you to view the Government’s Accreditation Assessment that was conducted by the independent ACQSC, to learn more about the high quality of care Seabrook delivers to our residents. McKenzie Aged Care is 100% transparent with our assessments and reports, because we want you to make the best-informed decisions for yourself or loved ones when it comes to quality of care and choice.
Seabrook’s picturesque seaside location and village-style design are the perfect setting for our fun-loving community. Situated just minutes from the shores of Moreton Bay, Seabrook has beautiful landscaped gardens, welcoming communal spaces that bring people together to enjoy everyday activities, like watching a movie or enjoying a chat. Friendly staff and residents help Seabrook feel like one big happy family, making it a very special place to be.