- The Ashley holds the highest rating for Quality Care by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- The Ashley holds the maximum three year Accreditation by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- The Ashley offers high quality Dining through our nutritionally-approved Seasonal Menu
- We offer choice of additional items on a voluntary basis with no compulsory charges
- The Ashley is a part of the Family-owned McKenzie Aged Care Group, caring for 1700 senior Australians, employing 2,400 staff members and generating $35m in taxes.
Live Your Life with our Care
The Ashley provides the highest quality care in aged care. Independently assessed by the Australian Government’s Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (ACQSC), The Ashley is where our resident’s come first in both quality of care, and choice.
We encourage you to view the Government’s Accreditation Assessment that was conducted by the independent ACQSC, to learn more about the high quality of care The Ashley delivers to our residents. McKenzie Aged Care is 100% transparent with our assessments and reports, because we want you to make the best-informed decisions for yourself or loved ones when it comes to quality of care and choice.
At The Ashley, on any day of the week, you’ll find people having a laugh over a coffee and chatting in our landscaped gardens. We have many welcoming areas where people can get together, and beautiful parks nearby for residents to enjoy with their loved ones. We’re well-known in the area for quality care and an inviting community that helps residents and their visitors feel right at home.