Want to join the McKenzie family?
When you apply for a role here, we really want you to demonstrate who you are, what you are passionate about and what you aspire to. Of course, we take qualifications and experience into account, but we're very much interested in your personality and potential.
Make sure you include a cover letter telling us why you want the role, what attributes you’ll bring and why you want to work in aged care. Briefly summarise how you meet the role's selection criteria i.e. relevant background, qualifications and experience.
Make sure the CV you send us is up-to-date and provides a summary of your key skills.
When it comes to interview time, make sure you’ve researched the role and the aged care sector, and think of examples that show how you meet the selection criteria.
- A candidate must be at least 18 years of age to obtain employment at McKenzie. Apprentices may be exempt.
- You must present valid and current i.d. showing your current place of residence.
- Where relevant, applicants must present evidence of legal entitlement to work in Australia.
- The successful candidate must also undertake an Australian Federal Police check. These checks must be renewed every three years.
- Candidates will be required to supply documentation evidencing any formal qualifications they hold that are part of the selection criteria.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide two recent professional referees in support of their application.