Once you meet the wonderful people who work at McKenzie, you’ll realise there’s something very special going on here.
When we started as a family business back in 1998, we were determined to provide the kind of aged care we’d want for our own family.
We feel the same way about the people who work with us. We consider them our ‘extended family’. We respect the amazing work they do. We encourage them to develop and grow. And we love to see them laughing, because we know that a smile can make someone’s day.
We’re always looking for people who share our positivity and desire for excellence, and we encourage you to apply for a position with us. Along with fabulous people and a wonderful working environment, there are lots of other things we do that make McKenzie a great place to work.
In addition to working in an inclusive and supportive team environment, in our beautiful facilities, our employees also enjoy a range of attractive benefits and discounts such as:
· Opportunities for flexible working arrangements– A work/life balance is essential and with shift work comes flexible working hours so you can meet your family commitments.
· Competitive remuneration packages – This includes salary packaging and motor vehicle novated leases.
· Outstanding job support and advancement opportunities - Comprehensive induction, online learning and workplace buddy program, and opportunities for career advancement, training and development.
· Go Beyond – A comprehensive employee Reward and Recognition program where we acknowledge and reward the wonderful work of our employees in many ways.
· Employee Assistance Program – We provide a free and confidential professional counselling service for your personal and workplace wellbeing.
· Refer a friend – You know our values and what we look for in our staff, so if you refer a friend who is successfully employed by McKenzie, you’ll receive $500 in gift cards.
· Healthy Body, Healthy Mind – Our in-house health program provides employees with valuable health tips and guidance for a healthy mind and body. We also provide annual influenza vaccinations.
· Accommodation discounts – Discounted hotel rates are available for our staff at Accor Hotels Group and Mantra Group.
As some of these benefits are through our Rewards and Recognition programs and our collaborations with external partners, they are subject to change.
Our commitment to diversity
At MACG, we respect and value differences in age, disability, race, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, and family or marital status. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, engage and retain a team of talented people, which leads to improved service delivery and a more inclusive community for all. If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the recruiting manager whose contact details are listed in the advertisement. We will work with you to identify the best way to assist you.