- Buderim Views holds the highest rating for Quality Care by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- Buderim Views holds the maximum three year Accreditation by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- Buderim Views offers high quality Dining through our nutritionally-approved Seasonal Menu
- We offer choice of additional items on a voluntary basis with no compulsory charges
- Buderim Views is a part of the Family-owned McKenzie Aged Care Group, caring for 1700 senior Australians, employing 2,400 staff members and generating $35m in taxes.
Live Your Life with our Care
Buderim Views provides the highest quality care in aged care. Independently assessed by the Australian Government’s Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (ACQSC), Buderim Views is where our resident’s come first in both quality of care, and choice.
We encourage you to view the Government’s Accreditation Assessment that was conducted by the independent ACQSC, to learn more about the high quality of care Buderim Views delivers to our residents. McKenzie Aged Care is 100% transparent with our assessments and reports, because we want you to make the best-informed decisions for yourself or loved ones when it comes to quality of care and choice.
With a warm inviting atmosphere, our residence brings people together to enjoy a close-knit community that’s more like family. With open communal areas, smaller sitting rooms, and balconies overlooking landscaped gardens, we enjoy a mix of social events and quiet one-on-one time together in a place where everyone feels supported and connected.