- CapellaBay holds the highest rating for Quality Care by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- CapellaBay holds the maximum three year Accreditation by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- CapellaBay offers high quality Dining through our nutritionally-approved Seasonal Menu
- We offer choice of additional items on a voluntary basis with no compulsory charges
- CapellaBay is a part of the Family-owned McKenzie Aged Care Group, caring for 1700 senior Australians, employing 2,400 staff members and generating $35m in taxes.
Live Your Life with our Care
CapellaBay provides the highest quality care in aged care. Independently assessed by the Australian Government’s Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (ACQSC), CapellaBay is where our resident’s come first in both quality of care, and choice.
We encourage you to view the Government’s Accreditation Assessment that was conducted by the independent ACQSC, to learn more about the high quality of care CapellaBay delivers to our residents. McKenzie Aged Care is 100% transparent with our assessments and reports, because we want you to make the best-informed decisions for yourself or loved ones when it comes to quality of care and choice.
Family is so important. That’s why McKenzie have put so much care into creating CapellaBay Aged Care. Designed by acclaimed architects, Fender Kasalidis, it brings excellent aged care to the Capalaba community. And while the sustainable design, modern interior and well-appointed rooms provide a wonderful living environment, it’s McKenzie’s renowned commitment to genuine care that really sets CapellaBay apart.