- Seaton Place holds the highest rating for Quality Care by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- Seaton Place holds the maximum three year Accreditation by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- Seaton Place offers high quality Dining through our nutritionally-approved Seasonal Menu
- We offer choice of additional items on a voluntary basis with no compulsory charges
- Seaton Place is a part of the Family-owned McKenzie Aged Care Group, caring for 1700 senior Australians, employing 2,400 staff members and generating $35m in taxes.
Live Your Life with our Care
Seaton Place provides the highest quality care in aged care. Independently assessed by the Australian Government’s Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (ACQSC), Seaton Place is where our resident’s come first in both quality of care, and choice.
We encourage you to view the Government’s Accreditation Assessment that was conducted by the independent ACQSC, to learn more about the high quality of care Seaton Place delivers to our residents. McKenzie Aged Care is 100% transparent with our assessments and reports, because we want you to make the best-informed decisions for yourself or loved ones when it comes to quality of care and choice.
Located 25kms from Brisbane, Seaton Place is in the heart of a bustling and inclusive coastal community. Just a couple of minutes by car, or longer if you fancy a walk, there is the Cleveland Bowls Club and Redlands RSL. While the local footy club is a neighbour and always looking for supporters. For browsing the stores, there is the Stockland Cleveland Shopping Centre an easy distance and with Redlands Hospital around the corner, emergency medical care is on hand.