- 2020 Winner - Master Builders Housing & Construction Award, Community Accommodation for Aged Care and Nursing Homes.
- The Ormsby holds the highest rating for Quality Care by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- The Ormsby holds the maximum three year Accreditation by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- The Ormsby offers high quality Dining through our nutritionally-approved Seasonal Menu
- We offer choice of additional items on a voluntary basis with no compulsory charges
- The Ormsby is a part of the Family-owned McKenzie Aged Care Group, caring for 1700 senior Australians, employing 2,400 staff members and generating $35m in taxes.
Live Your Life with our Care
The Ormsby provides the highest quality care in aged care. Independently assessed by the Australian Government’s Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (ACQSC), The Ormsby is where our resident’s come first in both quality of care, and choice.
We encourage you to view the Government’s Accreditation Assessment that was conducted by the independent ACQSC, to learn more about the high quality of care The Ormsby delivers to our residents. McKenzie Aged Care is 100% transparent with our assessments and reports, because we want you to make the best-informed decisions for yourself or loved ones when it comes to quality of care and choice.
The Ormsby is McKenzie’s newest aged care community. Located in Burnett Street, Buderim, bordering the beautiful hinterland with a bustling village atmosphere, residents are within walking distance of shops, banks and places of interest for when family visits. A short drive from the Sunshine Coast Private Hospital, four minutes from the Buderim Bowls Club and 500ms from the Buderim War Memorial Community Association, The Ormsby is ideally located to make full use of this inviting township.