- The Terraces holds the highest rating for Quality Care by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- The Terraces holds the maximum three year Accreditation by the independent Australian Government Quality Commission
- The Terraces offers high quality Dining through our nutritionally-approved Seasonal Menu
- We offer choice of additional items on a voluntary basis with no compulsory charges
- The Terraces is a part of the Family-owned McKenzie Aged Care Group, caring for 1700 senior Australians, employing 2,400 staff members and generating $35m in taxes.
Live Your Life with our Care
The Terraces provides the highest quality care in aged care. Independently assessed by the Australian Government’s Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (ACQSC), The Terraces is where our resident’s come first in both quality of care, and choice.
We encourage you to view the Government’s Accreditation Assessment that was conducted by the independent ACQSC, to learn more about the high quality of care The Terraces delivers to our residents. McKenzie Aged Care is 100% transparent with our assessments and reports, because we want you to make the best-informed decisions for yourself or loved ones when it comes to quality of care and choice.
From the moment people walk in, they are surprised by the obvious warmth and vibrancy of our community – and the beautiful way our foyer is presented. Our welcoming purpose-built residence is designed to bring people together, and has helped us build a close-knit community with lasting friendships that feel more like family. Our café is popular with everyone, and our elegant surrounds make this a special place to live.